Under the leg allows a few more variations of this trick. Start by just holding your Right leg over the string, and circling it with the diabolo. Continue throwing the diabolo
around your leg, and set your foot down on the other side of the string, so you are
straddling the string.
- Start with the diabolo spinning quickly, and make sure that it is level. We've said it before, we'll say it again. The diabolo must always be level!
- Place your Right elbow over the string. It helps to lower the Left hand as you do this.
- Make a low throw using your Left Hand, which is directed towards the segment of string which runs from your Right hand stick to your Right forearm.
- Allow the diabolo to roll along the string, and back to where you started from.
- If you want to do this trick continually, you'll need to add spin to the diabolo by flicking the Right hand stick forwards as the diabolo passes under your elbow.
From there you can even turn your body a quarter turn to the Right, and alternate tossing
the diabolo over your left and right hips. When tossing over the Left hip, you will need
to reach behind your back with the Right
hand stick to make the throw.