The Diabolo - Suicide.
Any trick that involves throwing the hand stick, instead of the diabolo is a suicide. There are countless variations, but here is a good one to start with.
Another variation of a suicide is to begin doing an Around the Arm, and while you arm is still in the pattern, add a halfway around. Suicide, and you're out of both moves.
- Start with the diabolo spinning quickly. Make sure that it is level.
- Flip the diabolo to the left Half Way Around, and catch it on the cross string.
- Now, gently toss the right hand stick straight down, and it will swing in a large arc around the whole pattern.
- Catch the right hand stick back in the right hand.
- Brag that you can pull a suicide.
Got a Question, Comment, or Tip on This Lesson?
Help future jugglers learn, by posting about your juggling experience.
We reserve the right to delete any comment on this board. SPAM won't be tolerated. Messages may also be deleted if they are off topic.
|(Lesson# 38) This Forum contains 0 entries. || |
This Guestbook has no entries
Be the first to add a comment!